blog wear

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Layout: "Beach Boy"


This is a layout of Christian's trip to Ocean City this past summer. The adorable beach-themed kit is by Shanmomto4 Designs and is called "A Day at the Beach". The font for the title is CK Cute. And did you notice I "scraplifted" my own layout from yesterday? I loved the look so much that I copied it, tweaking it here and there and using a different kit and different colors. I think they both turned out great!

PS - My ex has an issue with me scrapbooking photos of OUR kids taken on "HIS family vacation". I'm not petty enough to think my kids shouldn't be allowed to have memories of their father, no matter how pathetic he is. And there are only TWO layouts out of well over 100 with "MY family vacations" and activities. So since he obviously has nothing better to do than to "cyberstalk" me, here's a message for him: Get over it and grow up already...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment