blog wear

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Layout: "Fun"


We entered the new century and finally got a Wii! Surprisingly all of us love it (including Duane - who HATED the very idea of it). I had to do a layout to commemorate something we can finally all enjoy together. Of course, there are no pics of me as usual. Although I don't like having my picture taken and usually hate my pictures, I often feel left out because I am virtually nonexistant in my scrapbooks.

Okay, now that I've had my little whine for the day, I'll let you know about the gorgeous kit I used for this layout. It's called "Girlfriend" and it's by Shanmomto4 Designs. The colors are so unique together which is what I love about it. I also love the fabulous wordart and element selection.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. I love this Lori! Great layout. It makes me wanna take some pictures of my kids playing the wii. They have bowling tournaments all the time! :)

    ReplyDelete