blog wear

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Two Devilish Layouts: "Little Devil" and "Devilicious"


I did Thurman's "Little Devil" layout first and loved it so much, I did Abigail's Halloween page using the same layout but with different colors and elements. For Thurman's I again used Kristin Aagard Design's brand new kit called "Jailbird". Don't you love the horns, tail and pitchfork that came in the kit? Of course, Thurman isn't really a devil, but he does get into quite a bit of mischief and this layout is about a few particularly outstanding incidents. For Abigail's layout, I used a kit by Wicked Scrapz called "Devilicious". Even though she was techically a vampire for Halloween, I loved how this kit went with her costume. And vampires really are kind of devilish anyway, aren't they?
Digital Kit: "Devilicious" by Wicked Scrapz (Abigail) and "Jailbird" by Kristin Aagard Designs (Thurman)

post signature

2 comments:

  1. OMG--Is this my sweet granddaughter??? She would have scared me!!! How wonderful and what a great layout---so many pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thurman--what a wonderful scrapbook page--words defy me--pictures do say a thousand words!

    ReplyDelete